Wednesday, April 25, 2012

coerd'alene

HI,

We are planning our first trip to the coeur d%26#39; alene resort. While I was very excited at first I am now beginning to doubt myself. OUr main purpose of our trip is to rest and relax and look at the beautiful lake and surroundings. We are a casual family and just like to wear jeans, shorts, or caprti%26#39;s on vacation. I am wodering if the other people staying there will be outfitted to the nines and we will feel like we don%26#39;t belong. Can anyone out there who has been there please give me their honest oppinion. Was also wondering about the spa if my daughter and I will feel comfortable as I am not your typical small perfect person. Thanks for your help. My email is peedo1958@yahoo.com

coerd'alene

While I haven%26#39;t stayed at the resort, as a local I can say that Coeur d%26#39; Alene and the resort are very casual in the summer, I wouldn%26#39;t worry.

coerd'alene

I did stay at the resort for several days and I would ditto Dave. It is a relaxed, very comfortable resort. As to your comfort level in the spa, the staff will be pleasant and you can expect first class treatments. Don%26#39;t beat yourself up about what some stranger there thinks. Go and enjoy it....it will matter a lot to your daughter! Trust me, there are no perfect persons, no matter how small they are.


I live in Coeur d%26#39; Alene. The Resort is nice. The atmosphere is casual. Doesn%26#39;t matter if you are not a size 2, you will be respected and you will enjoy it.

Just be sure you understand that the resort is NOT cheap.

My husband and I have dinner there sevral times a month, and have reviewed prices for the spa, mani-pedi%26#39;s and hair cuts. It is on the pricey side, so be forewarned.


Coeur d%26#39;Alene has a very relaxed atmosphere -- everything the other posters have said is true. You won%26#39;t feel uncomfortable at all. We%26#39;ve stayed at the resort and worn jeans and shorts and never felt out of place.

Have a wonderful trip. Make sure to take a cruise on the lake and a drive to Wallace (about 40 minutes east on Hwy 90).

  • howtofalloutoflovewithsomeone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment