Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Le Cafe de Paris in Boise

I am wanting to take my girlfriend out for dinner sometime, and have been looking around. I%26#39;ve been to Asiago%26#39;s, but I know they%26#39;re too spendy for me. So I came across Le Cafe de Paris. Here%26#39;s what Idaho Press Tribune has to say about its prices:



Quiches, $6.50. Other entrees, $4.50-$5.50. Soups, $3.50. Salads, $3-$4. Desserts, $1-$4.





Is this correct? If so, it sounds perfect!





Thanks!





Le Cafe de Paris in Boise


if she likes mexican - take her on a short road trip to Kuna - there is a little place called El Gallo Giro in downtown Kuna that is seriously the BEST mexican food I%26#39;ve ever tasted. You%26#39;ll love the service and the food. The owner Enrique is fantastic! Expect to wait awhile on weekend nights unless you call ahead for reservations though. Good luck!



Le Cafe de Paris in Boise


As a Twin Falls resident of 12 years, I%26#39;d say the best spot is Prasai%26#39;s Thai food right here in Twin. Great authentic food with flawless service and reasonably priced. Otherwise, ...





Have you tried Smokey Mountain Pizza? We go there when in Boise, Hailey and Ketchum and except for one weak afternoon in Hailey, we%26#39;ve always a great meal there with plenty of ambience. What%26#39;s the Boise Vietnamese place out by the mall? We%26#39;ve been there twice. Also very good food, with a wide range of entrees and prices and great ambience.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment