Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nice folks in Lewiston Idaho

Last week I was traveling with my wife, son, and parents, and ended up spending the night in Lewiston. One of the tires had a leak, so my father said he would get up in the morning and try to get it fixed, and that he hoped to be ready to get going at 10 am. I was expecting my father to pay about $20, assuming he could find a place to do it. At 8:15 he was knocking on our motel door, tire fixed, no charge. I was pretty impressed with that.





I asked around when I got home, and $20 is about what it would have cost here.



Nice folks in Lewiston Idaho


We also had great service in Lewiston this spring.





We were travelling on our motorcycle, and had some tire troubles. The Harley Davidson dealer there - Schumate HD - ran us in ahead of about 6 bikes that had appointments booked, changed both our tires, and sent us on our way within about an hour.





We found people there extremely friendly and helpful. The guy at the service desk even took the time to show us on our map the exact route that we needed to take to get out of town and back on with our vacation plans.





We were really impressed with the folks in Lewiston, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment