Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coeur d'Alene Fine Dining

I am considering a romantic evening out with my wife and have made reservations to the Clark House for dinner. I want the best that the area has to offer and was hoping to hear of any experiences that anyone has had there.



How is the food, the service, the atmosphere, and so on. Any help you could give me would be great.





Thanks.



Coeur d'Alene Fine Dining


Can%26#39;t help you out too much since I haven%26#39;t eaten there, but I%26#39;ve driven by many times and have heard good things about it. The location is excellent -- not far from town, but it feels remote and you%26#39;re right by Hayden Lake.



You%26#39;ve probably seen their website, but it has quite a few photos of the dining area and it looks beautiful.



Hopefully someone else will post their opinions.



http://www.clarkhouse.com/dining.html

No comments:

Post a Comment