Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wanting to relocate

My husband and I are thinking of relocating to Idaho. We have been looking at properties and like several on Bear Lake. Can anyone tell me about the area and how isolated is it? What are schools like?





wanting to relocate


i am a real estate agent in Kuna, Idaho, which is just outside Boise. I am not too familiar with the Bear Lake Area, but would love you help you research the area if you would like. In the meantime, visit me at stubbsrealty.net - we have a link to the mls system which will give you up to the minute listings for all of idaho. You just put in the criteria you are looking for and it will bring up everything available. Good hunting! And let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.



Gail Jackson


Stubbs Realty


208-866-8826


gmj62@msn.com


kunarealty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment