Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dining in Idaho Falls

If you want a great stake dinner, visit the ';Texas Road House'; Casual dining with bar!Resonably priced and the food is excellent! I won%26#39;t eat steak anywhere else in Idaho Falls.



Dining in Idaho Falls


Agreed...but I usually go there for the rolls...they are the GREATEST! (The steak is good too though...)



Dining in Idaho Falls


I don%26#39;t know what it is about the chain restaurants in Idaho Falls...except that a lot of people here have undeveloped palates. Unfortunately, the native IF population tend to ignore our small, but excellent collection of independent restaurants. If you are travelling to Idaho Falls, check out the Cellar, Collage, the Snakebite, Rutabaga%26#39;s, A Little Bit of Mexico, even the Bistro off Broadway. Any of the previous will provide you with an excellent meal that isn%26#39;t some overproduced chain redundancy...and if you are stuck on the steak and potatoes, most of those will provide a pair that is much more pleasing...




I agree greatly with momof3heathens... My wife and I have dined at several of the establishments listed and frequent Collage as regular guests... If you%26#39;re in the mood for some Sush we recomend Blue Hashi... Excellent Sushi, as good as I used to get in Denver... I%26#39;m greatfull for the time I spent in Denver CO and had an opportunity to eat great food at many places.... It forces me to search for great places wherever I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment