Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Routes

I have to be in Spokane and am looking for the best route to Kooskia, Idaho. Can some one tell me the best route from Spokane to Kooskia?



Routes


From Spokane take US195 south to Clarkston, WA / Lewiston, ID (watch your speed in Colfax, WA, its a speed trap), east on US95 through Lewiston to junction with US12, east on US12 to Kooskia. alternative route from Spokane is to take Interstate 90 east to Coeur d%26#39; Alene, ID, then US95 south to Lewiston. Route via US95 has better scenery in my opinion, but US195 is probably faster.



Routes


Nidahodave:



thanks I will do the Coeur d%26#39;alene I95 route.



Dave Huson




Nidahodave:





Senior Moment:





I meant to say I will do the US95 route.





Thanks again


  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment