Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Should we make a day of it in Lava Hot Springs?

We were recommended to stay a day at the Lava Hot Springs. We would be driving from Park City Utah. I was told by a rafting guide that it is a really fun place to spend the day. Should we go????





Stldixie



Should we make a day of it in Lava Hot Springs?


There is another post on this page about Lava Hot Springs, sorry I can%26#39;t link it I%26#39;m a bit dumb on things like that!!





In brief, it is a small mountain town with one main street. Very pleasant with riendly people. Activities, as well as Hot Pools, are river rafting, olympic size open air swimming pool and hiking.





Lovely area



Should we make a day of it in Lava Hot Springs?


You should definitely go there!!! I just made a stop there on a roadtrip and it was my favorite place. It is a VERY small town and basically you tube on the river during the day, which is SO much fun. There is also an pool with slides and the hot springs are so nice to be in. go there!! The THAI FOOD restaurant is delicious and super cheap.




On our trip back from Utah we thought %26#39;should we or shouldn%26#39;t we stop in Lava Hot Springs?%26#39; after a long trip in the car. We did two drive bys and said lets do it!!! It was great stop and we had a great time in the hot pools talking to fellow travelers. It definetly re-freshed us for the last leg of our trip. I don%26#39;t know if I%26#39;d spend a whole day there, but do stop.





Good luck!




me and my wife go a few times a year, mostly in the winter time, rooms are cheaper and more avalible. And the hot pools feel real good when its cold. I would say make a weekend of it. In the summer or the winter. You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!




me and my wife go a few times a year, mostly in the winter time, rooms are cheaper and more avalible. And the hot pools feel real good when its cold. I would say make a weekend of it. In the summer or the winter. You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment