Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An idea for my own business.

You guys



An idea for my own business.


lol, I dunno how it did that, but I wanted to start an authentic chicago hot dog restraunt, they got old chicago here and all, but they don%26#39;t even sell authentic chicago style hot dogs, I got the experience for it, anyone from chicago care to support this idea? Or even if your not, please post opinions.



An idea for my own business.


We%26#39;re sorry, but this topic has wandered into non-travel-related subject matter, so we%26#39;ve closed it to any further posts. To continue this discussion, TripAdvisor invites you to use our Off-Topic forum:





tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i9659-Off_topic…





Please note that Off-topic Chatter is a forum for discussions gone afield from the topic of travel. Although non-travel-related topics are allowed, posts in the Off-topic forum must otherwise meet TripAdvisor%26#39;s Forum guidelines:





tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…

No comments:

Post a Comment